5.22.2010

A Very Special Weekend Post: I Don't Understand???



1. Why are Burt Reynolds and Judd Nelson hanging out?
2. "You WOULD like a batting cage..." what does THAT mean???
3. "Chug-a-lug"?
4. MULLETS. I call Drug Dealer, you can have loser suburban coke kid.
5. I like how dad's slurping on a scotch when the kid says he has a problem.
6. Why does the computer say "NO MORE DRUGS"? Does that actually convince anybody?
7. I thought they were really going to go for a drink afterwards for a moment, which is awesome.

(PS. Judd Nelson looks like Roy from the nose up, which always weirds me out!!!)

2 comments:

  1. OMG!!! AHAhahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHahhaHAHA.
    where do you *find* these things???

    1. "nice restaurant." "nice restaurant." "nice town." "nice restaurant."
    2. he does look like roy from the nose up. fark!
    3. the druggie by the pay phone is from "my best friend's wedding!"
    4. this is intense.
    5. i would comment more, but I'VE GOT TO GO WATCH 6 HOURS OF LOST!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS - i LOVE a surprise weekend post!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete