3.31.2010

A Love Poem to the Position

I never knew there would be a better tomorrow at JCH
But you've come into my life, P, and taken away all my sorrow (and made me LOL)

My days of frustration are a thing of the past (not really)
Because I have found true P at last (right here - look at you with your business attitude!)

My days of wtf-am-I-doing are gone for good
Because you fill a void in my stomach that you should (with cookies & coffee)

You've opened a window (thank god, cause it sometimes smells like diapers at JCH)
You've shown me the light (and that I am not crazy)
And my McG for you will continue to burn bright.

McG + P 4eva!

1 comment:

  1. there is no way to show you how much your poem means to me.
    here's a small token of my affection:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EN51kY-pPM0

    ReplyDelete